Co-founders: Lohit Sahu, Nithya Nagarathinam.
Year of Incorporation: 2011
Website of the company: www.phyzok.com
Sector: Ed-tech Company (Combining classroom teaching with Animations, Story telling and games)
1. Winner, “First” in Business Plan Competition at IIM-Bangalore.
2. Winner, “Second” in Business Plan Competition at IIM-Calcutta.
3. Winner, “First” in Business Plan Competition at XLRI, Jamshedpur.
4. Winner, “First” in Business Plan Competition at NIT, Raipur.
5. Winner, “Second” in Business Plan Competition at FMS, Varanasi.
6. Winner, “First” in Business Plan Competition at SIMSREE, Mumbai.
7. Winner, “First” in business Plan Competition at TKM College of Engg, Kerala.
8. Winner, “Second” in Business Plan Competition at VNIT, Nagpur.
Co- founders: Gautham Ramakrishna, Padmanabhan Thangaraj, Ashish Garg, Smita Bhatt. Year of Incorporation: 2011
Website of the company: https://oodio.net
Sector: Photograph Processing
1. Company revenue had crossed INR 1Cr. Mark in FY17 and company is 5x in 5 Years with an average growth rate of 53% YoY.
Co- founders: Puneet Goyal, Rohit Prakash
Year of Incorporation: 2016
Website of the company: www.idreameducation.org
Sector: Educational Tablets
1. Recognized as one of the Top 25 Social Impact Organizations in India 2018 by yes bank foundation. 2. Google India awards iDream Education for Impacting Change through Digital Channel.
At iDream Education they try to facilitate interactive and enjoyable learning via mobile and tablets delivering customized content across all categories and state/national/international education boards.
They envision delivering mobile and tablet powered learning and skill development for equal growth opportunities to every student we can reach and serve.
Co- founders: Deep Masiwal, Deeksha Sharma.
Year of Incorporation: 2013
Website of the company: http://3d-ipsemi.com/
Sector: Engineering services.
3D-Ip Semi conductors hold the patent for System and Method for High Speed embedded SRAM operating at Double Data Rate which if properly commercialized in this technology driven environment can provide good growth to company.
Winner of Power of Ideas initiative of IIM Ahmedabad and DST received grant of INR 5 Lakhs.
Business/Product(s) description :
3D-IP Semiconductors Pvt Ltd is a Bangalore-India based company offering engineering services & customized solutions in Semiconductor and emerging technologies such as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, etc.
They had developed an advance 28nm via programmable ROM memory, virtual software platform & Digital Ips for an advance memory storage controller called Universal Flash Storage.
Co- founders: Damini Mahajan, Arjun Radha Krishna.
Year of Incorporation: 2015
Website of the company: https://www.wemakescholars.com/
Sector: Students Education emmigration
1. Winner of Power of Ideas initiative of IIM Ahmedabad and DST received grant of INR 5 Lakhs.
2. Winner of Silicon valley challenge by Action for India.
Business/Product(s) description :
Wemakescholars is building the most reliable and transparent platform for international education with the listing of more than 18000 scholarships and international internships for students globally.
Endorsed by Helen clark, former prime minister of New zealand and former administrator of the UNDP. Within 14 months of launch the platform had helped more than 12lakh students
Founder(s): Surbhit Johri, Attya Omar, Raja Shukla, Aditya Chauhan
Team strength: 6
Current Status: Early commercialization
Year of enrollment: 2017
Technology Domain/Sector: Biotechnology & Healthcare
1. NEXUS GRADUATE, UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
2. INDIA FINALIST AT IBMC-18, USA
3. WINNER, EMPRESARIO-18 B-PLAN COMPETITION
4. HDFC ERGO FINALIST
We offer saliva-based genetic testing for detecting predisposition of lifestyle disorders such as diabetes, hypertension, and obesity. GnomikX genetic test is easy to use, affordable and customized for Indian population. The genetic profiling along with genetic counselling, nutrition counselling and fitness counselling offered by us will provide lifestyle guidance towards a healthier life.
Awards and accolades :
1. INDIA FINALIST AT IBMC-18, USA
2. WINNER, EMPRESARIO-18 B-PLAN COMPETITION
3. HDFC ERGO FINALIST
Founder(s): Anirudh Singla, Rishabh Shekhar, Parv Panthari, Adit Mittal.
Team strength: 15 people.
Current Status: Generating revenue.
Year of enrollment: 2017.
Technology Domain/Sector: Media/Content.
Brief profile (Including product details): Pepper, is a one stop destination for content creation. content creators come together on this platform and aatisfy the client needs in the particular sector.
USP/Uniqueness: Moving to the Vernacular Content Industry.
Capital raised/Revenue generated: 35lacs.
Turtle Learn provides a single integrated platform online where students from across the country can log on, study their respective course for competitions using the study material provided absolutely free of cost to provide equal opportunity to all students.
HelloVoRld provides a platform to its users that enables the users to select & experience in Virtual reality of their dream home & its decor before finalizing the actual, this will ensure the client a better understanding, a near perfect experience thus creating a better understanding & relationship between client & Architect/Interior Designer.